Showing God’s Love to Your Child
The H2O nursery is a ministry to you and your child. We provide a loving, safe, and stimulating environment for your little one so that you may relax and enjoy the worship, fellowship, and learning opportunities Newspring Family Church has to offer.
The nursery is for ages 0-2 divided into three areas:
- Babies: infant to walking
- Toddlers: 1 year olds (and walking) until age 2
- Two’ s: 2 year olds until age 3
• Our rooms are open 10 minutes prior to regular scheduled services.
• All families must follow the proper security procedures. Children are to be brought by a parent/guardian and will only be released to the parent/ guardian.
• Parents should come for their children immediately following the service they have attended. This helps prevent the apprehension your child feels when they are left waiting for your return.
• Please see that items belonging to your child are properly labeled. This should include:
• Diaper bag
• Diapers and wipes
• Drinking cups
In an effort to ensure that your child’s experience is happy and healthy, we encourage parents to make sure that their child falls within the standards of health that we have established, in order to prevent the spread of illness.
Children should be excluded from the childcare setting for the following:
• Illness that prevents your child from comfortably participating in program activities.
• If they have had a fever within the past 24 hours
• Any of the following signs suggesting severe illness, fever, lethargy, irritability, persistent crying, signs of difficulty in breathing, or other manifestations of possible severe illness.
• Vomiting (2 or more times) or experiencing diarrhea in the previous 24 hours.
Personal Attention is Important! Every caregiver has been given an extensive background check. A proper adult-child ratio is extremely important to us as this insures excellent attention for each child in our care. Our caregivers have a passion for working with infants/toddlers and are devoted to providing excellent care to your child.
Your Child is Safe and Secure!
All parents of babies and toddlers are given a pager. Parents of our two’s may pick up a pager by request. A video security system is installed in every room. Monitors are located behind the Nursery Desk, which you are welcome to view at any time. The nursery is also equipped with a fully stocked medical kit.
Thank you for the privilege of caring for you children. We truly love being a part of H2O Children’s Ministry!!
In Christ’s Love,
Tara Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Tonya Lee